Monday, August 16, 2010

Rainy Monday

Hi, i'm left with approximately 3 more hours to go before i land my foot, for the first time after 5 months, in np. Kinda nervous as i felt my palm sweating for the 101th time. My tongue is still swelling and my stomach is growling.. Ppt half-way done and notes yet to be written. Honestly speaking i'm still half awake partly due to the weather outside my window. I need to stay concentrated for the next 3 hours please just let me stay focused.

I'm satisfied with whatever i have now. It may not be the best choice around for me but that's what i've chosen and i'm not going to let it slip off anymore. The doubts i have in me are not exactly at the all time low. That makes it illogical for me to start believing what i'm seeing. But whatever, Taurus is a stubborn bitch.

No comments: