Thursday, August 5, 2010

I'm not always down and sad. Don't label me as an emo child. I don't seek attentions from strangers I don't need it. I just don't write out the happy moments in my life because I believe once I had too much of it, it'll be gone in no time. Too much experience over such things I'm losing faith in what used to define happiness. I've tried to be strong and I'm proud I didn't shed tears. But ironically, keeping emotions inside of you isn't doing yourself any good either. I'm starting to get used to the heartaching pain I experienced every morning when I get out of my bed, the sleepless nights I spent my thoughts with. I lost my appetite, I lost my smile, I lost my glow but most important, I lost you. I'm glad you came honest with me but the fucking heartaching doesn't go away.. I can't continue any longer the tears in my eyes are gonna fall any moment I need to calm myself down. The office isn't the best place to let your emotions get the better of you.

No comments: