Saturday, September 25, 2010

I guess last night was the worst day of my life so far. I wouldn't sleep at all, tossing and turning all night. I don't know what's occupying my mind. Gave phuture a miss even thou i was looking forward for so long. So i had to search everywhere for sleeping pills so glad i found the one and only one, down it straight away and coma till 11am this morning. Tried sleeping again in the morning but to no avail. Had no choice, open up the fridge and found a can of Guinness plus a few sticks of fags so yeah... I managed to continue sleeping till 3 and dreamt about you twice. But that's not enough, i don't wanna wake up feeling empty. What should i do now?? Continue sleeping or get something to fill my stomach which was left empty since ytd. Time needs to pass faster... I want a speedy recovery. And, i hope i'll get wasted tonight. Too much pain i am suffering. I need to temporary get rid of them.

Idk which is funnier - me putting up a strong front yet losing my sleep over you or you out partying having fun even thou you said you're sad.

Photobucket
Pretty much the last memories of you.

No comments: