Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Hello everyone............ I'm back. Went to check out my nuffnang since the cheque is taking forever to arrive and i realised my analytic is dropping like crazy. Only 2 visit for one whole day?! haha but doesn't matter i don't really update this space anymore. Super lazy to even on my laptop nowadays, it's like rotting its way in the study room since 6 months ago???? Omg this is insane... I used to spent like what 5 hours on average on my lappy in the past.

Anyway, i'm really really mega bored now. Can't figure out how to explain it exactly yknow just freaking pissed off with everything. Super hungry since i was awake 3 hours ago and mummy had to return home without my cookies!!!! Feelin' for doublecheese burger but macs is soooooo far..... Delivery for one 2bux burger is retarded? My life sucks nowadays. You will never wanna hear my story. Please just let me die leh...... Will i go to hell??

I just discovered a new pimple on my face!!!!!!!!!! My complexion needs to maintain...... Dark circles like freeflow. Why like that? I'm no longer a party animal already why are my dark circles still following me everywhere i go.... Sian half why am i so fugly????!?!?!?! And my hair i need to do something about it i wanna go trim it but no moneyyyyyy. So freaking lazy nowadays i even skipped my facial appointment oh my god i hope i'll be back on track after the holidays. Need to start working hard for once for my last sem in np :(

Hahahaha ok bye. I'm going back to tumblr :D

No comments: